Magmaweld Welding Machine Specifications:
- Operates with 3 Phase 400V-50/60 Hz mains voltage and generators, tolerates voltage fluctuations up to 15%.
- Due to inverter technology, energy efficiency is higher than the conventional machines.
- TIG arc ignition by HF or Lift TIG.
- Excellent welding of thin metals due to very stable low current performance and pulse abilities.
- Advanced TIG settings; Pre-Gas, Slope-Up, Welding Current, Slope-Down, Post-Gas and Crater Filling.
- Offers 10 JOB memory.
- Interval timer for spot welding.
- 2/4 Triggering and Current Adjustment via torch and foot pedal.
- Welding parameters are monitored on the digital display.
- Excellent welding characteristics for wide range of stick electrodes.
- Advanced Stick Electrode options; Hot Start for easy ignition, Arc Force for arc stability, Anti Stick to prevent electrode sticking.
- VRD for hazardous environments such as mines.
- Stable welding current without loss of performance due to electric line fluctuations or with long welding and electrical cables.
- Optional gas cylinder platform with large wheels to ease mobility in workshops.
- Fan cooling and thermal protection against overheating.
- Standard accessories come with the machine.
|Mains Voltage (3Ph)||400||V|
|Input Power (MMA)||13 (%35)||kVA|
|Input Power (TIG)||9,5 (%35)||kVA|
|Welding Current Range||5 – 250||ADC|
|Nominal Welding Current||250 (%35)||ADC|
|Open Circuit Voltage||85||VDC|
|Electrode Diameter||1.60 – 4.00||mm|
|Tungsten Electrode Diameter||1.00 – 3,20||mm|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||570 x 253 x 394||mm|