63A current rating and B trip curve. Short-circuit breaking capacity up to 10000 A at 230 VAC to 400 VAC according to EN/IEC 60898-1 standard and 10000 A at 230 VAC to 400 VAC according to EN/IEC 60898-1 standard. It meets both the industrial standard EN/IEC 60898-1 and the residential standard EN/IEC 60947-2.
This circuit breaker protects the circuit from short circuit and overload current. The presence of a green stripe ensures a physically open contact, making it safe to work with downstream circuits. Excellent surge resistance. This product is designed to provide high industrial level performance. Electrical life up to 10,000 cycles, mechanical life up to 20,000 cycles.
The operating voltage Ue is 375 VDC, 220 VAC to 240 VAC, 230 VAC to 400 VAC, 380 VAC to 415 VAC, or up to 440 VAC. The rated insulation voltage Ui is 500VAC. The frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz. The product can be snapped onto a DIN rail. Its width is 9 divisions of 9 mm. The pollution degree is 3, the overvoltage category is IV, and the product color is white (RAL9003).Weight is 0.615kg. Its terminals have degree of protection IP20 (according to IEC/EN 60529).
- Nominal current: 1 to 63A
- Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B,C,D…
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial
- Operating voltage: up to 440 Vac, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: C60 Vigi
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, under voltage trip, overvoltage trip.