Dead Center (Fixed Center)
The point mosaics tungsten carbide, the surface hardness is above HRC85 degree, resistant to wear and tear, the accuracy is reliable(less than 0.01).
- The taper shank is made from high quality steel, the quenching hardness is between HRC40 and HRC45, it will be durable and wear-resisting after quenching.
- Material: the top point is made from carbide, the handle is made from 45#steel.
- The alloy top hardness: larger than HRC85.
- The handle hardness: between HRC40 and HRC45.
- Central angle: 60 degrees.
- The total length: 100mm.
Sizes are explained through the drawing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||100 × 25 mm|
|Morse Taper (Choose Size)||
MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5, MT6
|Diameter of Tool||
10, 15, 21, 30, 41, 60
|Length Of Tool (mm)||
80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 280