For Sound proofing Acoustic Panels are being used for conference rooms , music studios etc
Materials We Use:
2′ x 4’ x 2” Wooden Boards.
2″ Thickness of Glass wool / Rock Wool with 80 or 100 Density.
2” Mineral-Rockwool Insulation / Glass Wool.
40x 1-5/8” #6 wood screws.
Staples (For Connecting Stuff To Wooden Boards).
How We Make Acoustic Panels:
- Make the wooden frame of 2’x4’x2″ wooden bars connect it.
- Filling the glass wool / rock wool inside this 2″ jacket & then
- Palai Sheets Covered on both sides when wool in filled inside the wooden frame.
- Now this 2′ x 4′ wooden box in insulated and sound proof.
- To look more beautiful we covered it with any of clients required stuff wrapped on it.