- Reviews (0)
Toro T7 Series Rotors:
Toro T7 Series Rotors
Large lawn and landscaped areas can be irrigated using large area rotary sprinklers from Toro.
Rotary sprinklers generally cover grass and bed areas ranging from 15ft to 70 feet. Choose from our large selection of Toro rotary sprinklers.Toro sprinklers help you meet every turf requirement with a wide range of models that are as attractive as they are functional. Toro is recognized worldwide for unbeatable versatility and built in dependability to meet your needs. Toro sprinkler rotors will help you grow and maintain a healthy, green enviorment.
- Top Arc Indication
- High Efficiency Nozzles
- Vandal and Abuse Resistance
- Also available in Low-Flow Versions
- Radius: Low-flow models: 38′-53′ (11,6 – 16,2m); High-flow models: 46′-83′ (14,0 – 25,0m)
- Flow: Low-flow models: 1.7-13.0 gpm (6,4-49, 2 lpm); High-flow models: 6.8-30.5 gpm (25,4-116 lpm)
- Trajectory: 25°
- Arc: Full Circle; Part-circle Adjustable; Part/Full circle in One
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 40-100 PSI (2.8 – 6.9 BAR)
- Inlet: 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height: 5″ (127 mm)
- Body Height: 8.8″ (224 mm)
- Cap Diameter:2.2″ (56 mm)
Top Arc Indication: Arc setting indicator on top of the rotor allows for easy wet or dry adjustments from 45°-360°.
High Efficiency Nozzles: Single port design ensures water is evenly distributed across the pattern without putting too much water near the head, which prevents seed from washing away.
Vandal and Abuse Resistance: Smart Arc™ memory safely returns sprinkler to previously set arc if vandalized.