- Reviews (0)
Steam traps are widely used for Various industries To trap the Air/ Va-pour. Thermodynamic traps operate on Bernaulli’s principle and are the best choice for mainline condensate drainage. The compact size of our thermodynamic steam ensures minimum radiation losses taking place through the trap body. They are robust, efficient and quite maintenance free as only moving part involved is a disc.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and end connections for installation flexibility.
- Available with anti-air binding disc on demand.
- Available for all pressure range.
- Ensures quick removal of condensate limiting the chances of occurrence of water hammer in the system.
- Handles large amounts of condensate with a small size which minimizes the ‘through trap’ losses on account of radiation.
|Size||15 NB,20 NB & 25 NB higher Customised|
|Brand||WJ NETA, RMW|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Air Compressor Model||SW,Scr. And Flgd. 150/300/600|
|End Connection||Screwed/ Socket Weld|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5|