- Reviews (0)
Protective Clothing and aligns with CDC PPE guidelines for healthcare workers providing care to unstable, “wet” patients who have bleeding, vomiting, or diarrhea. This clothing line offers bio suits, boot covers, and hoods with taped seams to provide full-body protection and to prevent hazardous liquids from entering through exposed seams. This biohazard suit line also helps protect against highly infectious diseases such as Ebola.
- Infectious disease suit for working with dangerous viruses and HCIDs
- White fabric with blue taped seams helps prevent liquids from entering through exposed seams
- A large zipper pull has a red pull tab that is easy to see when wearing a PAPR and easy to pull with gloved hands
- Coveralls have a front zipper with a sealable storm flap that has a starter tab for tape. This makes it quicker and easier for a gloved hand to pull and expose the tape to seal the storm flap
- Biohazard suits also include double-sided tape around writs to keep gloves in place and thumb and finger loops sewn into sleeves to prevent them from riding up while you work
Protective Clothing personal protective equipment, is equipment worn to protect a wearer’s body from injuries or exposure to hazards such as chemicals, biohazards, airborne particles, electrical shock, flames, and more. In this case, a PPE suit, often called “coveralls” or a “protective suit”, can be reusable or disposable. A PPE suit often provides more body protection than separate protective clothing garments such as aprons, pants, sleeves, or shirts. This is because protective suits are one piece of clothing that typically covers the arms, legs, chest area, and torso—all in one.
When working long hours, safety and comfort should go hand-in-hand. That’s why we develop, design, test—and test again—our industry-leading protective body gear so you can work with peace of mind even in the toughest environments. When you need protection against chemicals, particulates, flames, biohazards, and other contaminants, our protective apparel and accessories are designed to withstand your workday.