- Reviews (0)
Lawn Leveler Tool:
Lawn Leveler Tool
- Our Lawn Levelling Rake / Lute Tool is ideal for any yard or garden work.
- Lawn Leveler Tool for top dressing any lawn, and spreading sand and gravel on driveways or yards with ease.
- Perfect for DIY and Professional landscapers. Ideal for golf course landscaping and artificial surfaces, for both indoor and outdoor synthetic sports pitches.
- No-Rust Stainless Steel Quality Construction with our Level Lawn Rake Ireland.
- Spreading Plate is a Lightweight, Heavy Duty Design with 3 inner bars plus front and rear bars strongly braced at each end for additional strength and stability
- Our Unique UK locking pin design system makes bolted plates a thing of the past
- Designed in the UK and Handmade for Quality and Durability
- Perfect for levelling or grading fine gravel or top soil
- Super easy assembly. No tools needed for plate assemble / dissemble
Lawn Levelling Tool for easy spreading of fertiliser, soil, sand and gravel.
Larger 92cm levelling lawn rake tool is perfect for bigger areas, getting the job done quicker.
Flattening and Soil Top Dressing any Lawn is now Fast & Easy.
Level your yard or lawn quickly and easily with this professional landscaping tool
The easy way to spread and level the soil under your new turf for a smooth and stunning result or over existing turf to level out those annoying bumps and mounds on your lawn.
The lawn leveler is designed to handle every job, including the tougher spreading jobs. The head is made from top quality, hardwearing non-rusting stainless steel which is strongly braced at each end for additional strength.
The durable, lightweight, yet strong design of this lawn leveler makes it ideal for spreading screened topsoil, breaking up heavy soil and spreading mounds of material.
The three inner bars are open at the top and tend to catch any small stones in the dressing. The front and rear bars are angled to remove any excess material.
So easy to use the lawn leveler with a back and forth motion, which evenly distributes top dressing materials on small areas. It distributes application materials, removes stones from soil, breaks up small clods of sand or loam and soothes soil for planting.