- Reviews (0)
Grass and Hedge Shears:
Grass and Hedge Shears
A yard with a beautiful lawn, plants, hedges and flowers gives our home that wonderful touch of nature, but all of this requires maintenance. To properly enjoy all the benefits these beautiful plants offer, you need to have the right trimming tools. One of these you should know about is Tramontina’s hedge shears with metal teethed blades and wood handles. The high-quality teethed blades will make it easier to cut and trim both shrubs and grass. And if you are artistic, you can use these shears to make your yard interesting by cutting your plants into an array of different shapes. With this tool, your yard will be much more beautiful.
Main Functions & Benefits:
|Main Functions and Benefits||– The shears is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
– Theethed blades, produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
– The serrated blade makes it possible to cut small branches.
– The blades have a special finish, adding brightness and providing a generally better presentation of the product. The special finish provides rust resistance and a uniform color for the piece.
– The blades are sharpened using a CNC machine, which provides excellent durability for the cutting edge and a more precise, soft cut.
– This tool’s shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
– Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
– Lightweight and easy to use.
Recommendations for Use:
|– These hedge shears are made for the pruning and finishing of hedges, shrubs, and grass. It can also be used in topiary (the art of clipping plants into ornamental shapes).
– Keep the tool clean and dry it after washing it. Apply a thin layer of oil on the blades and joints.
– Caution: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children.
– Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines