- Reviews (0)
Soft-sealing valve is the replacement of the traditional gate valve, the use of flexible disc produce trace deformation compensation effect, achieve good sealing effect, the valve has the switch light, reliable sealing, elastic memory and long service life etc, can be widely used in tap water, sewage, construction, food, electricity, medicine, metallurgy, textile, energy systems and other fluid on the pipeline as the adjusting and intercepting device is used.
● Flat-bottomed seat traditional gate valves are usually deposited in the bottom groove of the valve due to external objects such as stone, wood, cement, paper, debris, etc. After flushing the pipe with water.
● The corrosion resistant valve body is painted with powder and epoxy resin to prevent corrosion and rust of the valve body, and can be used in sewage system.
● Not easily broken into traditional cast iron
1. Design and Manufacture: DIN 3352;
2. Face to Face: DIN 3202 F4/F5;
3. Flange End: DIN 2532 PN10/16;