- Reviews (0)
Safety shoes are required where the potential for serious injury to the foot may result from an employee’s daily job duties. Foot injuries may occur in areas where there are rolling or falling objects, objects piercing the sole, or where feet are exposed to electrical hazards. These guidelines are not intended to apply to functions performed by an employee on a rare or special occasion, unless the risk of foot injury is great.
Mining field/ Oil field/ Chemical related Industries / Fishing Industry/ Food Industry/ Medical & Pharmaceutical/ Sanitation/ construction working site/ some farming purpose/ water working circumstance.
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
OEM or TIGER MASTER
- Model Number:
- Upper Material:
- Outsole Material:
steel toe, steel plate, antistatic
- Size Range:
36-48 (US size 2-14)
construction, mining, industrial, oil field
Easily dried polyester
Steel toe cap
- Steel midsole:
1. water/Acid/Alkali/Oil/Fat Resistant, Slip Resistant, Antistatic
2. Steel toe can be Impact & Compression Resistant,
3. Steel plate can be Puncture Resistant.
4. Outsole is Abrasion and Flexing Resistant.
5. Ankle protection, Energy Absorption on heel seat region
6. Resistant to low temperature.